As some of you know, I recently attended another real estate training and coaching event on the West Coast. It is important for me to constantly be learning about the art of real estate sales and also keep on top of the most current trends in the industry. In one of the sessions, I wrote down a few notes that I would like to share with you this month. Here are 9 simple points that we must think about if we want to grow our business. No matter if your goals are to do 10 deals per year or 100, these points apply.
1. Become Coachable: In order to succeed at a high level, we must be able to take direction from another to help improve your performance.
2. Set Goals: Dream BIG and never give up. Every loss is one step closer to a victory. When you set a goal and don’t reach it, you are most likely going to end up better off than not setting goals at all.
3. Find Accountability: Find a few partners that will keep you accountable to your business plan. Like a workout commitment, we are more likely to stick to it when we have a partner relying on us.
4. Know Your Numbers: You must be knowledgeable of the current market as well as the numbers that it takes to reach your goals.
5. Manage Your Time: Time management skills are critical for a happy and successful career. If you desire to take more time off while making more money…you must manage your time wisely.
6. Control Your Emotions: Relax, regain focus and calm your mind. In stressful situations, don’t react…RESPOND!
7. Handle Rejection: Don’t take a “no” personal.
8. Learn your Scripts: You must practice if you plan to get good. Using the same techniques will get you the same results. Is it time for a change?
9. Control your Ego: There is a very fine line between confidence and arrogance…Tread lightly.
I hope you find some value in the above tips. As always, I am committed to the success of agents throughout our Myrtle Beach real estate market. If you ever have a business questions that you would like to ask then feel free to email or call me at 843-457-7816.